Friday, November 12, 2010

Always there when i need, My mood booster

What the hell is my title about? haha well actually it is about music. You know when you are sad or mad or down and then you hear music it just lift up your mood. In other case, when you are happy then you hear music it can makes you even happier. For me music is not just a piece of songs that creates by musician. Music is my friend when I am alone, literally. When i hear music I.......feel like it is talking to me. Like when I am sad and I hear a song, for me, it likes talking to you and say 'it is gonna be alright' or  'yeah i've been there too, you're not alone'. It feels weird but that is music for me and I always try to appreciate it. So this is my playlist for now:


  1. Phoenix - Too Young
  2. The Strokes - Barely Legal
  3. The Rotters Club - The Clapping Song
  4. Copeland - The Day I Lost My voice
  5. Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun
  6. Jonsi & Alex - Riceboy sleeps (Album)







P.S: I put links on the band names click it and enjoy it ;)




0 comments: